I just purchased music from iTunes Store, it is .m4p format, and my question is how can I sync it to my MP3 music player, I only drag it download the player, and find out that it can not be played or recognized, is there something wrong I operated? How can I play iTunes music on plain MP3 player? Or any method I can refer to convert iTunes music to mp3 on Mac?
The term M4P refers to an approach in aid and development known as 'making markets work for the poor'. The approach utilizes systems analysis as a means of diagnosing and addressing the constraints that face poor and disadvantages households and communities in accessing goods and services. M4P is an overarching approach to development that provides agencies and governments with the direction required to achieve large-scale, sustainable change in different contexts.
Step 1. Download Mac M4P Converter free.
Step 2. Run Mac M4P Converter application, go to menu bar Mac > Preferences to set Output Folder, Format and Encoding Quality for converted files:
Step 3. Go to iTunes menu File > New Playlist to create a new playlist, or click the "+" button on bottom left of iTunes to add. You can also rename it as "burn list".
Step 4. Right-click on the music in your library, then click Add to Playlist menu item, and choose the file you want to burn. Press Shift or Ctrl to select more than one music files to the playlist at one time.
Step 5. Select the playlist containing the songs you want to burn, make sure all the songs you want to burn in the virtual CD have a checkmark beside them. Right-click on the selected playlist and choose Burn Playlist to Disc in the pop-up menu, or just click Burn Disc button in the bottom right of iTunes.
Step 6.In the Burn Settings window prompted, select Mac Virtual CD-RW as CD Burner and choose Audio CD as Disc Format. If you want the converted files to reserve track information like artist, album name, track number, you need to choose Include CD Text as well
Step 7.Mac M4P Audio Converter starts burning and encoding
Step 8.When burning is finished, In main window of Mac M4P Converter application, you could find all converted music files are listed in the panel. Select a music file in the list, then click Reveal button to view the output files, or click Play to play it.
What you should know about iTunes DRM
There are somethings that you should know about iTunes DRM:
1. Music you buy from iTunes can only be played on an iPod.
2. Files from iTunes can be played on an unlimited number of iPods.
3. iTunes allows you to download each song you buy only once and of course, you're not allowed to re-sell that song.
4. An iPod can also store and play non-DRM music files.
5. Any certified .m4p files can only be copied/played on 5 authorized computers.
6. Music you buy from iTunes can be copied to a CD without any DRM limitations.
7. A playlist consisting of songs you bought from iTunes can only be turned into a CD 7 times (you can make 7 CD copies of the list).
8. You are not allowed to convert a song to a different music format.
Free download Mac M4P Converter from http://remove-drm-software.com/m4p-converter-mac.html