How to authorize a computer using Apple ID
When you sync or play your purchased videos from the iTunes Store, you are able to use them on up to five different computers (there can be any mix of Macintosh or Windows computers). Prior to play these items you've purchased or rented, your computer should be authorized by using your Apple ID. Refer to the following tutorial to know how to authorize your computer for purchasing or renting items from Apple Store.
- 1. Download and Launch iTunes
- 2. From the Store menu, choose Authorize This Computer. (In earlier versions of iTunes, access this option from the Advanced menu)
- 3. When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password, and then click Authorize.
How to deauthorize a computer
- 1. Click on Store menu, choose Deauthorize This Computer(In earlier versions of iTunes, access this option from the Advanced menu).
- 2. When prompted, type your Apple ID and PW, and then click on Deauthorize.