Buying guide: MOV to Cell Phone format Software
If you are looking for software to meet your requirements of converting QuickTime format to one format on your mobile phone, your biggest question might be "Where do I start?" You also have many options, features, and tech specs to choose from that it can be confusing. Well, you seem to keep this set for a while, you want to make a quick and smart choice that you can live with for a long time, this guide below can help you make a choice.
Mac M4V Converter ($49.95)
• Remove DRM from Purchased or Rental iTunes M4V Videos
• Convert iTunes M4V Movies to MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV Formats Easily
• Import DRM-Free M4V into Multiple Output Devices
• Support Converting iTunes HD and SD M4V Movies
• Support Batch Converting iTunes M4V Videos
Any Video Converter Ultimate ($39.95)
• Support almost all popular video formats & Extract audios from video files
• Best YouTube Downloader and YouTube Video Converter
• Merge multiple files into one
• Crop frame size to remove black bars
• Add watermark for output videos
The simplest way to convert QuickTime video to Mobile Phone
The most of video converter online are too complex to operate; there are more than three clicks to get the format required. Below we will show a simple way to convert .mov to 3GP/3G2 on your cell phone.
Download M4V Converter for Mac and launch it;
Click-one. Import MOV video;
Click-two. Choose "Mobile Phone" as output format.
Click-three. Click "Convert" button to convert mov file.
We've also reviewed lots of articles of M4V Converter for Macintosh.