How to upload videos to Youtube
When your iTunes M4V videos are removed DRM protections via Mac M4V Converter methods, you could refer to the following steps to upload your video to Youtube and share with your family and friends.
1. Sign in Youtube with Google account or create a new account as you like.
2. Click on the "Upload video" button to start the process.
3. Choose the video file from your computer.
- 4. The file upload progress bar will show up along with fields you need to start filling in the following tags:
- a. Title
- b. Description
- c. Tags
- d. Category
- e. Privacy
- f. Licensing options
5. Then click "Save" button to save your settings.
1. There are at most 10 movies for you to upload by clicking "+Add more videos" button.
2. The videos you uploaded must not exceed 2GB, and also is limited in 15 minutes.
What formats are available fro Youtube videos
Youtube can support a wide range of video formats as below.
- • AVI (Windows media video files)
- • 3GP (Mobile phones)
- • MOV (Apple media video files)
- • MP4 (iPod/PSP)
- • MPEG
- • FLV (Adobe flash)
- • MKV (H.264)
Note: if your video can not be read by Youtube, then you could convert it to MPEG4 video format with MP3 code.